Intermediate Freediver Course in Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
For speciaifcs on this course and it’s Roatan location please visit the Evolve Freediving website (http://evolvefreediving.com/roatan-honduras/).
Included in the Class ($750)
- 4-day course with classroom sessions, pool sessions, and ocean sessions.
- PFI Freediver course manual
- video footage from class (when possible)
- Max Depth: 132’
- Instruction with World Record Freediver
Bring whatever you already have, whether it’s Scuba gear, freedive gear, snorkel gear, or backyard swimming pool gear and we will discuss proper freediving gear at length in class. Of course, freedive specific gear will best suit the maximum depth allowance for this course. You will need the following in one shape or another:
- wetsuit (3mm in NC, variable in other locations)
- weight belt/weights
- timing device (dive computer or cheapo watch with stopwatch)
You will also need:
- bathing suit
- writing utensil
-TBA but one should expect 8am-6pm the first three days and the last day from 8am-12pm.