Intermediate Freediver Course in Fort Lauderdale, FL with Immersion Freediving
Ted Harty of Immersion Freediving. Ted is a PFI Freediver Instructor Trainer and USA national Record Holder. His classes are kept small, just 5 people per class.
Contact Ted directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 954-324-4444
Typical course schedule
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. –2:30 p.m. classroom, 3:00 –6:00 p.m. pool session
- Friday 9:00 a.m -12:00 p.m. pool session, 1:30- 6:30 p.m. ocean session
- Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. classroom, 1:30 p.m. –6:30 p.m. ocean session
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. –2:30 p.m. ocean session
- Sunday after course celebration at the World Famous Pirate bar!
Course fees $795
During the course there will be 3 Boat trips ($60 per trip) 180 + tax = $190.80 (Boat fees due day of trip). that makes the course total $985.80. The course includes your PFI Intermediate Freediver manual as well as an Immersion t-shirt. The manual will be mailed to you at time of registration and the t-shirt is given to you at class.
Class sessions will held at my house, click here for address and pictures of classroom. Pool sessions will be held at one of the local pools. Ocean sessions will be held on Immersion Freediving’s private boat Sink Faze, leaving from Riverfront Marina. For more details about this specific course please visit the Immersion Freediving website regarding this course.