Your PFI Freediver Instructor is Dana Beck-Harder of Freedive NYC.Contact her at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 917-349-0839 Website: www.freedivenyc.com
Classroom, Pool and Open Water Sessions
All sessions are held at Dutch Springs, 4733 Hanoverville Rd. Bethlehem, PA 18020
-$40 entry fee on both days is not included in course fee.
- Wetsuit (preferably freediving specific, 5mm is ideal for Dutch)
- Low Volume Mask
- Simple J Snorkel
- Long Blade Fins (scuba fins are fine if you don’t have freediving fins)
- Rubber Weight Belt
- Flat Lead Weights (in small 1-2 lb amounts, 6-8 lbs in total)
- Waterproof sandals or dive socks (rocky entry is a bit rough on the feet)
Check out general gear recommendations.
The following schedule is subject to change. The course starts right on time each day. Please arrive ready to start class. Full course payment is due at this time.
9:30AM – 1:30PM – Classroom session
1:30-4:30PM – Confined Water Session
* Please bring a pen, your manual, plenty of water, a light snack, a towel, $40 for admission to the quarry and your gear *
9:30AM – 10:30AM- Classroom
10:30AM-4:30PM – Open Water TRaining Session and REC Diving
* Please bring water, a light snack, a towel, $40 for admission and your gear *