Freediver Courses in Pennsylvania with Freedive NYC
Your PFI Freediver Instructor is Dana Beck-Harder of Freedive NYC.Contact her at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 917-349-0839 Website: www.freedivenyc.com
Class sessions will be held at Lehigh Valley Dive Center 231 Nazareth Pike, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Dutch Springs 4733 Hanoverville Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Open water Training
The open water training well be at Dutch Springs 4733 Hanoverville Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18020
*Course fee does not include $28 entry to Dutch Springs
- Wetsuit (preferably freediving specific, 5mm is ideal for Dutch)
- Low Volume Mask
- Simple J Snorkel
- Long Blade Fins (scuba fins are fine if you don’t have freediving fins)
- Rubber Weight Belt
- Flat Lead Weights (in small 1-2 lb amounts, 6-8 lbs in total)
- Waterproof sandals or dive socks (rocky entry is a bit rough on the feet)
Check out general gear recommendations.
The following schedule is subject to change. The course starts right on time each day. Please arrive ready to start class. Full course payment is due at this time.
9:00AM – 1:00PM – Classroom session at Lehigh Valley Dive Center (www.lvdive.com) located at 231 Nazareth Pike (Route 191 N) in Bethlehem, PA. It is just up the road from Dutch Springs.
1:30-4:30PM – Dutch Springs for in-water skills
* Please bring a pen, your manual, plenty of water, a light snack, a towel, $28 for admission to the quarry and your gear *
9:00AM – 11AM- Meet at Dutch Springs for Mental Preparation, Equalizing, Warm-Up
11AM-4:30PM – Depth Diving, Skills and Wreck Diving
* Please bring water, a light snack, a towel, $28 for admission and your gear *