JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Third Annual F3F Grand Prix
The Standings after Day 1 are:
- First Place - Blue Team
- Second Place - Silver Team
- Third Place - Purple Team
- Fourth Place - Green Team
- Fifth Place - Gold Team
Day 2 of the Cayman Grand PrixMay 15, 2011 was Day 2 and the race was the Head-To-Head Lap Race on the wreck of the Kittiwake. The standings are as follows:
- Purple Scootin Uni’s-Day 2 Points-10 – Total Points=16
- Silver – Hell’s Anglefish-Day 2 Points-8 – Total Points=16
- Gold Fusion-Day 2 Points-4 – Total Points=14
- Blue – Liquid Machine – Day 2 Points-6 Total Points=10
- Green – XLRacers -Day 2 Points-2 – Total Points=4
Day 1 of the Cayman Grand prix has started!!! Today, May 14, 2011 saw the first day of head to head comeptition at the F3F races in Grand Cayman. The standings are as follows:
- GOLD FUSION – 10 Points
- Silver – Hell’s Anglefish -8 Points
- Purple – Scootin Uni’s – 6 Points
- Blue – Liquid Machine – 4 Points
- Green – XLRacers – 2 Points
March 18, 2011 – Red Bull has now confirmed they will be sending people from their monthly magazine to cover the F3F Cayman Grand Prix event this May 14-16.
March 2011 – ESPN series about F3F races in the works!
Feb 2011 – ABC confirms attendance at F3F races in Grand Cayman this May.
Feb 2011 – Five out of a possible six teams are now confirmed for the May 14-16, 2011 Cayman Grand Prix
Feb 2011 – Plantation Capital Partners to provide monitary prizes to 1st and 2nd place winners!
Jan 2011 – Scooters for the races provided by Dive Xtras and wetsuits provided by Yamamoto and Oceaner wetsuits.